Avoid victimhood through awareness, alertness, avoidance techniques and understanding the criminal mindset.Register now
We never think "it can happen to us" or a loved one, until it actually does. While sometimes unfortunate things do happen unexpectedly, it is important to equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to avoid victimhood. Having pre existing safety strategies in place and familiarizing yourself with the techniques and tactics you can use to avoid becoming a target of opportunity will help you be safer.
"Crimes of Opportunity" are those committed when criminals realize they have a chance to commit a crime, they seize the opportunity. Don't allow yourself to be an easy target. There are many situations that make us vulnerable and criminals know this all too well.
Do you instinctively and automatically know what to if a dangerous situation should arise? Do you and your family currently have personal safety plans in place? If not, our Victim Prevention Workshop program will teach you the personal safety tips and techniques you need to be alerted to dangerous situations and to avoid becoming a statistic.
The single most important step toward ensuring your own safety is having safety plans in place before you need it. Our Victim Prevention Workshop teaches the techniques you need to be alerted to dangerous situations before becoming a victim.
Our workshop is designed to provide you with the tools, tips and techniques that you can use to avoid dangerous situations, avoid becoming a victim, and have those all important plans in place before the crime happens!
A variety of topics are covered:
- Mental Preparedness: Prepare yourself for any situation that may arise
- Home Security: Securing what's inside your house, as well as outside your house
- Residential burglary vs home invasions vs robberies
- Physical Security: Don't ignore your instincts - if something feels wrong, it probably is!
- Travel Security: Making sure you are safe no matter where you are
- Layers of protection: Devices and tools used for personal protection
- Psychology of Criminals: Understand what makes a criminal a predator
- Cyber Security
- Automobile Security
- Levels of awareness
- Developing personal safety strategies
- A certificate of completion is awarded!